Saturday, September 6, 2014

Letter to Dear Future Husband

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t.

Dear 'Adam',

How are you today? I hope you're doing really great. Although I don't know if we ever met before but I always pray for you and I hope you will find me soon.

My dear, do you ever think of being gorgeous to be a husband? Have you ever worried about what car did you ride? Or how big is your house? Or how wealthy you are? 

You don't have to be a stunning guy or have a muscular body to be gorgeous. You don't have to drive any Mercedes or BMW or Skyline or Audi (even they're my dream cars) to be gorgeous. Be my Imam for my prayers. That's how I define gorgeous.

You know what? I love listening to music. But you don't have to have a nice voice like John Legend, Bruno Mars or Adam Levine (they're my idols) to sing me a lullaby or hush me with lovely songs to woo me. Be my Qari and recite the Kalamullah, Al-Qur'anul Kareem for me. That's how I would melt.

You don't have to be rich or wealthy for me to love you. Good news! I'm not a materialistic woman. I don't need those big house or mansion for us to live. I don't mind if we live in a cute little house as long as you garnish it with the beauty of happiness. That's how I would feel lucky.

You don't have to shower me with cashes or make my purse thicker than me. Love me dearly with all your heart, be faithful, be responsible and sprinkle me with your loves. Because I know I'm not perfect and I'm sure that you're not perfect too. God is working on us, preparing us. Let's prepare ourselves to complete each other.

I don't know when our path will ever meet, but when it does, please know that I vow to be loyal, forever. With that, I vow to you that I would be your righteous wife and a loving mother to your children. I vow to you that I will love you and your children to the moon and back. I I vow to you that I would be the one who will draw you to heaven if you lead me. In sha Allah.

I will always pray for you, always. I pray that you have the strong faith in Allah and surrounded by family and friends who truly love and care for you. I pray for you safety, your patience and your love. I am waiting for you and I hope that you will wait for me as well.

P/S: I love you.
With love,
Your 'Eve'

0 comments:

Post a Comment